I love all his many faces!! Gavin is now 11 lbs. 14 oz & he has outgrown most of his newborn onesies. He is much more alert now and loves looking around. Although this picture shows him napping in his crib (his usual pose), he loves hanging out in there. I don't know whether it's the mobile or the dots & stripes that captivate him, but he sure enjoys himself!!
Thursday, May 31, 2007
almost 6 weeks old
I love all his many faces!! Gavin is now 11 lbs. 14 oz & he has outgrown most of his newborn onesies. He is much more alert now and loves looking around. Although this picture shows him napping in his crib (his usual pose), he loves hanging out in there. I don't know whether it's the mobile or the dots & stripes that captivate him, but he sure enjoys himself!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I don't want to put too much pressure on him this early in life but . . . I distinctly see a Blue Steel pose in the bottom pic. In others I see the early beginnings of Magnum. You have a superstar.
AWESOME pics...I love his cheeks-too cute. Aren't they precious when they are all sprawled out sleeping-so adorable. It was so good to talk to you...I love when you add new pictures to your blog-I check everyday to see how Gavin is growing. I love you much. See you soon-Jessie
I love Gavin....he's so cute!!
Gavin is so big! I can't believe how much he looks like Pep, although I definitely see some Saxton features too! Can't wait to see him in person! He is so adorable!
Post a Comment