That is not OK that you cut his curls off!!!! And....we didn't even get to go. We're mad!
Love the new hair style! Such a boy now! No more baby :-(Love you
WOW! What a big boy he is.. his first hair cut! His new hair really does make him look older! SO CUTE!
Our little boy is growing up!!! I'm sad....He's still the cutest thing I've ever seen even with no curls!!!! Come swimming soon....
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE his hair!!!! What a handsome fella!
it makes him look so much older! what a cutie!
Gavin looks so grown up! Love the new 'do!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
That is not OK that you cut his curls off!!!! And....we didn't even get to go. We're mad!
Love the new hair style! Such a boy now!
No more baby :-(
Love you
WOW! What a big boy he is.. his first hair cut! His new hair really does make him look older! SO CUTE!
Our little boy is growing up!!! I'm sad....He's still the cutest thing I've ever seen even with no curls!!!! Come swimming soon....
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE his hair!!!! What a handsome fella!
it makes him look so much older! what a cutie!
Gavin looks so grown up! Love the new 'do!
Post a Comment