As I write to you Joci is saying "more Gavin, more Gavin..." over and over and over!!! She loves to look at his pictures and she even kisses and hugs the computer screen when she sees him. We have his pic on our fridge and she talks about him everyday...very cute! I love the bouncy chair-very cute-very you, Lyn- Cori did a good job! He is just getting so big-what a great tinme this is! Keep up the hardwork:)! I love you. -JJ
2 comments:
As I write to you Joci is saying "more Gavin, more Gavin..." over and over and over!!! She loves to look at his pictures and she even kisses and hugs the computer screen when she sees him. We have his pic on our fridge and she talks about him everyday...very cute! I love the bouncy chair-very cute-very you, Lyn- Cori did a good job! He is just getting so big-what a great tinme this is! Keep up the hardwork:)! I love you. -JJ
love the onesie...where's it from?
Post a Comment