We tend to have a few boxes laying around our house given the nature of Brian's business...so today I set Gavin down in the office & he immediately grabbed hold of a box..i can only assume he was doing some sort of quality check...I just had to snap these pictures!!
Friday, June 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
When is Gavin coming over to play again? Looks like he likes to play with stuff now, how fun! Maybe he's big enough for Cody to hold now!
Get that boy some coffee...just like his mama!:) He is too cute-I wish the kiddos could grow up together- would be fun! I love you. Enjoy your Sunday. Love-Jesusita
Like Father, Like Son.....
We love being close and watching him grow! What a special time for Nana and Papa... We love every minute we can get!
He is sooo cute~!!
Post a Comment