Hi Kids, thankyou for keeping your blog sight current.We enjoy ALL the photos. It makes you feel a little closer. Cant wait to see the three of you July 26.
Lyn- V said that Gavin is super yummy-too cute for words-and that he's a perfect little baby! I guess pictures really are worth a thousand words! I am quite jealous of her :) but I am so happy that your little one is such a good baby! I can't wait to meet him! See you soon. -Jessie
7 comments:
Oh my gosh....that is hilarious! You should've put Gavin's shades on him.
Miss ya!
Love the shirt! I think Avery needs one too, since I keep hearing the same thing! Can't wait to see you guys on Friday!
Hi Kids, thankyou for keeping your blog sight current.We enjoy ALL the photos. It makes you feel a little closer. Cant wait to see the three of you July 26.
my baby needs that shirt. Sory for my english ^^. Your baby is beatiful.
So very cute!! Gavin you are growing too fast for us.....
So glad we get to see you lots.
We love you!
aww...super cute! can't wait to see you guys again!
Lyn-
V said that Gavin is super yummy-too cute for words-and that he's a perfect little baby! I guess pictures really are worth a thousand words! I am quite jealous of her :) but I am so happy that your little one is such a good baby! I can't wait to meet him! See you soon. -Jessie
Post a Comment