Love these!.. He is sure enjoying himself in the buff.....Love You
I can already see the future discussions- "Senator Gavin, we saw some pictures of you on the internet. . . . You were naked. . . ."
What a sweetheart you guys have! I love all the pictures!
Hilarious! Gavin will love when you pull out these pics when he's older! So cute!
That kids got a bubble...
We love him like fat kids love cake!!!!!
Oh Dear "So Sweet".....these are the photos hope your parents never take! Good Luck at your H.S. graduation and wedding!You make us smile.
love the little bum...so cute! it was great hanging with you the other day...can't wait to do it again...
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Love these!.. He is sure enjoying himself in the buff.....
Love You
I can already see the future discussions-
"Senator Gavin, we saw some pictures of you on the internet. . . . You were naked. . . ."
What a sweetheart you guys have! I love all the pictures!
Hilarious! Gavin will love when you pull out these pics when he's older! So cute!
That kids got a bubble...
We love him like fat kids love cake!!!!!
Oh Dear "So Sweet".....these are the photos hope your parents never take! Good Luck at your H.S. graduation and wedding!You make us smile.
love the little bum...so cute! it was great hanging with you the other day...can't wait to do it again...
Post a Comment