the weather has been perfect here, so we spend most of our time outside...Gavin loves the grass and finds every leaf and flower he can...he did manage to get one piece of grass in his mouth that I could not retrieve...good protein, right?
I think the saying goes..."God made dirt and dirt don't hurt!" He is such a cutie! It was great to see you and your mom last week, Lyn. Looking forward to April.
7 comments:
Oh that smile is too cute with those little teefers!!!
Looking good, Gavin!! The weather does look perfect for outdoor play...lucky you!
What a cute boy!!! Love how he is inspecting the grass so carefully :)
I love that last picture! What a great smile! Can't wait for a little of that sunshine to come our way!
I think the saying goes..."God made dirt and dirt don't hurt!" He is such a cutie! It was great to see you and your mom last week, Lyn. Looking forward to April.
Yes we do need to get together! I have been trying to figure this blog thing out for a while so it was a secret until it looked as cool as yours!!!
He is so happy and loves being funny. What a treat
Love you Gavin
Post a Comment