gavin got some new flip flops...at first he would kick his feet until they came off, then he was okay with wearing them...so we thought we'd break them in at the park...he was barefoot almost immediately after we arrived!!
I don't know about the flip-flops, but check out Gavin's teeth!! They sure are coming in and he has a great smile! You are so lucky to have a beautiful and sunny park to play at. So fun!
Great pictures! I love the flip-flops! It looks like Gavin has "vampire" teeth just like Avery! Strange that they both had the top side teeth come in before the middle! What a cute happy boy...wish we could meet you at that park to play!
2 comments:
I don't know about the flip-flops, but check out Gavin's teeth!! They sure are coming in and he has a great smile! You are so lucky to have a beautiful and sunny park to play at. So fun!
Great pictures! I love the flip-flops! It looks like Gavin has "vampire" teeth just like Avery! Strange that they both had the top side teeth come in before the middle! What a cute happy boy...wish we could meet you at that park to play!
Post a Comment