What a handsome little boy! He looks so grown up in his hat, and what a great picture of him on his bike :)
He is too cute! I love his hat! Avery misses her friend!
Lyn-Did you take those pics? You're very talented-should make it a business/hobby. What a great looking kid!
oh what an adorable little guy! those pics are really good. and i can NOT believe he's already one year old!!
The hat picture is to die for!!! I want a BIG one for my house K?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
What a handsome little boy! He looks so grown up in his hat, and what a great picture of him on his bike :)
He is too cute! I love his hat! Avery misses her friend!
Lyn-
Did you take those pics? You're very talented-should make it a business/hobby. What a great looking kid!
oh what an adorable little guy! those pics are really good. and i can NOT believe he's already one year old!!
The hat picture is to die for!!! I want a BIG one for my house K?
Post a Comment