Gavin loves that swing!!! Loved babysitting him the other day, he's sooooooo good. He loves his A. Dee!!!!!
adorable...love how the kids instantly put that yellow belt in their mouths...go figure! He looks like he is having a wonderful summer!
Yeah for Play-Doh! How fun! I love seeing his smile! He looks like he loves his swing! Glad that you guys are doing so well!
how adorable! i can't wait to get a swing like that for Hank :)
I'm impressed Gavin does not eat the play doh! hope Pep is recovering well!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Gavin loves that swing!!! Loved babysitting him the other day, he's sooooooo good. He loves his A. Dee!!!!!
adorable...love how the kids instantly put that yellow belt in their mouths...go figure! He looks like he is having a wonderful summer!
Yeah for Play-Doh! How fun! I love seeing his smile! He looks like he loves his swing! Glad that you guys are doing so well!
how adorable! i can't wait to get a swing like that for Hank :)
I'm impressed Gavin does not eat the play doh! hope Pep is recovering well!
Post a Comment