LOVE LOVE LOVE that last picture...adorable!
I would like to point out that the bathwater is clear in the first picture. Then in the second and third pictures it is tinted yellow and Gavin clearly looks very satisfied. I think the expression could even be mischievous? Well done son.
I can't believe how big he is getting! So cute!
Love the new background and update on Gavin! We're excited to see you in October :)
In my last comment, I said I loved the new background, I meant on your blog page... just to clarify!
I was wondering the same thing as Steve...just what did change the color of the water?Regardless the Peplynpak is adorable.
Too cute! I can't wait for the kids to play together in October! Great update to your blog!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
LOVE LOVE LOVE that last picture...adorable!
I would like to point out that the bathwater is clear in the first picture. Then in the second and third pictures it is tinted yellow and Gavin clearly looks very satisfied. I think the expression could even be mischievous?
Well done son.
I can't believe how big he is getting! So cute!
Love the new background and update on Gavin! We're excited to see you in October :)
In my last comment, I said I loved the new background, I meant on your blog page... just to clarify!
I was wondering the same thing as Steve...just what did change the color of the water?
Regardless the Peplynpak is adorable.
Too cute! I can't wait for the kids to play together in October! Great update to your blog!
Post a Comment