I really wished I could have seen you and Gavin that Sunday you were up. He is so big! How pretty your front yard looks with all the leaves! Good job raking Gavin:)
wow he is a great sweeper! those pictures are priceless...he is too cute!
He is getting SO big!
Look at all those leaves!! Wow! Great pic of Gavin on his trike! So cute!
I love that Gavin is helping sweep!! Too cute!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I really wished I could have seen you and Gavin that Sunday you were up. He is so big! How pretty your front yard looks with all the leaves! Good job raking Gavin:)
wow he is a great sweeper! those pictures are priceless...he is too cute!
He is getting SO big!
Look at all those leaves!! Wow! Great pic of Gavin on his trike! So cute!
I love that Gavin is helping sweep!! Too cute!
Post a Comment