funny! maybe pep just needs to get in there and trim the top down a little? that's what we had to do with ours...
yay christmas time!! how is gavin liking all the christmas hub-bub?
I like the tree topper! Has Gavin seen, or will he see Santa?
The tree topper is perfect!-such character! I love it! Gavin is one handsome kid!
What a great helper! Don't you love how they like to constantly "re-decorate" the tree!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
funny! maybe pep just needs to get in there and trim the top down a little? that's what we had to do with ours...
yay christmas time!! how is gavin liking all the christmas hub-bub?
I like the tree topper! Has Gavin seen, or will he see Santa?
The tree topper is perfect!-such character! I love it! Gavin is one handsome kid!
What a great helper! Don't you love how they like to constantly "re-decorate" the tree!
Post a Comment