Yes! The prego pic!! So cute! :) Lyndi, I haven't checked your blog for awhile. Such cute pictures of Gavin!! I can't believe how big he is getting! I wish we lived closer!
HA! I was just about to comment on your cute baby bump Lyndi, and found I am not the only one!!! you are super cute and still hardly showing! Great pictures :)
4 comments:
Looks like fun...my favorite part is that we finally got to see a picture of YOU, Lyndi! You look fabulous!
I agree with Kara! :) Finally a picture of Lyndi! You really do look great! What a fun trip to the zoo!
Yes! The prego pic!! So cute! :) Lyndi, I haven't checked your blog for awhile. Such cute pictures of Gavin!! I can't believe how big he is getting! I wish we lived closer!
HA! I was just about to comment on your cute baby bump Lyndi, and found I am not the only one!!! you are super cute and still hardly showing! Great pictures :)
Post a Comment