OK....that's it.....we are coming to see Gavin, I can't stand it anymore....can we come Wednesday?Luv ya
You are so cute Gavin!We are so glad you are finally here!We love you
we need to meet the cuteness already! and elijah is dying to meet his new friend... :D
Congratulations Pep and Lyndi, Gavin is so sweet! I love that he has dimples already. We can't wait to meet him this summer. Love Dave, Melissa, Noah (and hopefully soon, Olivia :)
Nice job keeping the blog updated. Lots of cute pics of Gavin and his huge cranium (said in Mike Meyer's voice in "Axe Murderer"). Glad you all are doing so well,John
Post a Comment
5 comments:
OK....that's it.....we are coming to see Gavin, I can't stand it anymore....can we come Wednesday?
Luv ya
You are so cute Gavin!
We are so glad you are finally here!
We love you
we need to meet the cuteness already! and elijah is dying to meet his new friend... :D
Congratulations Pep and Lyndi, Gavin is so sweet! I love that he has dimples already. We can't wait to meet him this summer.
Love Dave, Melissa, Noah (and hopefully soon, Olivia :)
Nice job keeping the blog updated. Lots of cute pics of Gavin and his huge cranium (said in Mike Meyer's voice in "Axe Murderer").
Glad you all are doing so well,
John
Post a Comment