Saturday, April 21, 2007

Thank God for Gavin!









Born 4/20/07 6:11 pm

8 Lbs. 21 1/4 inches

Thanks for all your prayers!

12 comments:

mama and papa Pep said...

Wow wow wow...so CUTE!wow wow wow
I am ready to spoil him already and read him stories about Jesus.

I think the second to the last photo looks like Brian???

Oh my goodness can Grandma Pep wait a whole week before I can me this litle guy?? My heart is longing!

Love to you both
I need to change our blog name..you two are mama and papa Pep and now we send hugs to all

Grandma and Grandpa Pep

The Van Dorens said...

Congratulations Pep and Lyndi! Gavin is adorable! We're so happy for you guys and can't wait to hear more about him! Way to go Lyndi, we hear you were a trooper! We love you guys!

jps said...

We are so excited for the two of you! He is such a handsome little guy! We love you and are praying for the three of you!

CCP said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
A. Dee said...

You posted the inches wrong! He is so beautiful and perfect we love him so much already. Thank you for letting Nicole & I share in this most precious day. WE love you three!!!

Aunt Susie & Uncle Steve said...

just trying

jlindmark said...

I love baby Gavin! He is so precious! Way to go Pep on getting us all pictures so fast. Can't wait to meet him in person. THANK GOD FOR BABY GAVIN!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Lyndi and Brian. Welcome Gavin! You are a cutie! God bless your little family of 3. Thanks for sharing these wonderful pictures.
Love,
Margie

The Reynolds Family said...

What a perfect baby boy! Anytime you bring a part Saxton into this world you've made it a better place! Yin, I am so proud of you and thrilled for you two. God is good-His love is pure and steadfast. Take care of each other and enjoy those quiet moments. We love you guys and I'll see you in July!
-Blake ,Jessie, Joci, and Reese

Aunt Susie & Uncle Steve said...

And Baby Makes Three!

How thrilling. We're so happy that things ended up fine, if a bit rocky for awhile. Gavin is so beautiful and round. He doesn't look like a little old man.

We're so glad that you get to stay another night. Don't rush it...take all the help and rest you can get now.

I bet you had no idea how much you could love until you had him in your arms. It's it just so amazing how long you can look at one little baby and never get bored?

So the circle of life turns again. You "little guy" is just blessing you with his presence, and our "little guy" is heading off to college. Don't blink; you will miss something amazing. Enjoy, appreciate, adore all that you have added to your lives.

Love,
Great-aunt Susie and Great-uncle Steve

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness. What a precious little one you guys have. So happy for you both. Can't wait to see him. And now, he has playmates (Noah and Elijah)

Patty

Jennifer said...

Hi Lyndi, Brian and Gavin,
You are such a beautiful family and I'm glad to hear that you are all doing well and having fun. We all hope to meet your new angel soon!
Lots of love,
Jennifer