Brian's parents are here visiting which has made this Father's Day extra special! Here are some pictures of our family celebrating our fantastic FATHERS over a wonderful lunch!!!! Thank you George, Paul and Brian for being the best D-A-D'S!
Happy Fathers Day Pep, (several days late!!) I can just imagine Gavin's sweet little laugh looking at that big smile! How fun to have All the Grandparents.
7 comments:
Beautiful pictures, where are you guys at?? Yes, Happy Father's Day to Pep!
Great family pictures! It looks warm there (we're jealous!) Happy Father's Day Pep!
Great Fun! Even better pictures!
Thank you for the fun day!
Love you all
That looked like fun....time for another visit soon! I bet Gavin is walking all over really good by now!
Love you guys!
I love the family photo!
Love the pics! You guys look great and Gavin looks super happy-love the smiles! Happy Father's Day, Pep!
Happy Fathers Day Pep, (several days late!!)
I can just imagine Gavin's sweet little laugh looking at that big smile! How fun to have All the Grandparents.
Post a Comment